A Flip Camera. Best Cheap Digital Slr Camera.
A Flip Camera
- television camera: television equipment consisting of a lens system that focuses an image on a photosensitive mosaic that is scanned by an electron beam
- A camera is a device that records/stores images. These images may be still photographs or moving images such as videos or movies. The term camera comes from the camera obscura (Latin for "dark chamber"), an early mechanism for projecting images. The modern camera evolved from the camera obscura.
- A chamber or round building
- equipment for taking photographs (usually consisting of a lightproof box with a lens at one end and light-sensitive film at the other)
- impudent: marked by casual disrespect; "a flip answer to serious question"; "the student was kept in for impudent behavior"
- Glib; flippant
- lightly throw to see which side comes up; "I don't know what to do--I may as well flip a coin!"
- somersault: an acrobatic feat in which the feet roll over the head (either forward or backward) and return
Flip Video For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
The full-color guide to shooting great video with the Flip Video camera
The inexpensive Flip Video camera is currently one of the hottest must-have gadgets. It's portable and connects easily to any computer to transfer video you shoot onto your PC or Mac. Although the Flip Video camera comes with a quick-start guide, it lacks a how-to manual, and this full-color book fills that void! Packed with full-color screen shots throughout, Flip Video For Dummies shows you how to shoot the best possible footage in a variety of situations. You'll learn how to transfer video to your computer and then edit it and share your Flip Video movies.
Walks you through the basics of using a Flip Video camera and connecting it to your Mac or PC
Explains how to shoot footage indoors, outdoors, and even underwater
Covers editing video footage using FlipShare, Windows Movie Maker, or iMovie
Shows you how to share Flip Video movies or upload them to YouTube, Facebook, and other sites
You'll flip out when you discover just how easy a Flip Video camera can be when you have this book by your side!
got a Flip camera for christmas and while it is pretty cool it doesn't really offer an sort of manual controls or adjustments. So I figured I'd try and rig something up to make the videos a bit more interesting.
A while back I bought a big box of old Tiffen filters and adaptors at an estate sale. They don't fit any of my cameras but they do fit nicely over the lens on the flip. This setup is with green and orange filter stacked, produces a nice "vintage" look to the videos.
test still image from my flip video camera
using my flip video camera and flip share software i created these test images, i then tweaked them in ms digital image suite. i am pleased with the results so i am also going to try some 4x6 prints. please share your thoughts on this experiment !
12-1-10 well, i made the prints and at arms length they look wonderful, but with a bit of scrutiny they are just okay. i have no problem with digital images from it and would make prints when necessary.
wildgame trail camera review
panoramic video camera system
digital camera battery crv3
canon 30d digital slr camera
red camera scarlet price
chicony web camera windows 7 driver
detector hidden camera
vivitar digital camera 3615
camera shop blanchardstown
parts of 35mm camera
CANON CAMERA LENSES REVIEW - LENOVO WEB CAMERA DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 7 - WHICH IS THE BEST PANASONIC LUMIX CAMERA.
Canon Camera Lenses Review
- (Camera lens) A camera lens (also known as photographic lens, objective lens or photographic objective) is an optical lens or assembly of lenses used in conjunction with a camera body and mechanism to make images of objects either on photographic film or on other media capable of storing an
- A periodical publication with critical articles on current events, the arts, etc
- A formal assessment or examination of something with the possibility or intention of instituting change if necessary
- an essay or article that gives a critical evaluation (as of a book or play)
- A critical appraisal of a book, play, movie, exhibition, etc., published in a newspaper or magazine
- reappraisal: a new appraisal or evaluation
- (in the Roman Catholic Church) A member of certain orders of clergy that live communally according to an ecclesiastical rule in the same way as monks
- A member of the clergy who is on the staff of a cathedral, esp. one who is a member of the chapter. The position is frequently conferred as an honorary one
- canyon: a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
- a priest who is a member of a cathedral chapter
- a rule or especially body of rules or principles generally established as valid and fundamental in a field or art or philosophy; "the neoclassical canon"; "canons of polite society"
Project 365 - day 345
After the new addition, time for a family portrait. Starting from the bottom, clockwise:
- Canon EOS 450D: really happy with it. Will need a good cleaning when the 365 project is finished, as the sensor is a bit yucky
- Canon 18-55mm f 3.5-5.6: not as bad as you can read in some forums, but miles away from the two jewels on the right. It covers the focal lengths I use the most, so it's on my camera quite frequently
- Tamron 10-24mm f3.5-4.5: unplanned purchase. Too soon to have an opinion, but great fun to use
- Canon 70-200mm f4 USM L: just one word: Wow!! such a shame there aren't more opportunities to use it because it's really sharp and throws the background out of focus really nicely. I must admit that sometimes I wished I had bought the f2.8, but my guess is that this one is better value for money
- Canon 50mm f1.4 USM: I think this one is my favourite. Stunning with low light, perfect to take with you when travelling light. The narrow depth of field is the perfect tool to get creative. I bought it because I broke my 50mm f1.8. The 1.4 is much better built, but I guess if you're not clumsy as I am, the 1.8 is much better value
Day 113: SU-4 fun (and some cameras)
April 22, 2008 - 113/366
Not much of a shot today. I was playing with my SB-800, triggering it with the flash on my Canon point & shoot. I’m terribly lazy when it comes to setting up studio-style shots, and that’s reflected pretty clearly in this crappy photo. Sorry, more effort tomorrow.
For the gearheads, clockwise from upper left:
Nikon 80-200/2.8 AF-S
Nikon D70 with Nikon 18-70/3.5-4.5 AF-S DX kit lens
Nikon D300 with MB-D10 battery grip and Tokina 12-24/4 DX lens
Nikon 50/1.8 AF-D lens on the bottom, Nikon 24/2.0 AI-S lens above it
Nikon Speedlight SB-24
Tamron 90/2.8 AF macro lens
hd red camera
easy pinhole camera
camera stores atlanta
sealife underwater camera
gps and reversing camera
psp camera problem
casio underwater camera
best video camera for ghost hunting
Underwater compact camera. Fujifilm finepix f72exr digital camera review.
Underwater Compact Camera
- A point-and-shoot camera, also called a compact camera, is a still camera designed primarily for simple operation . Most use focus free lenses or autofocus for focusing, automatic systems for setting the exposure options, and have flash units built in.
- The general term for small, light cameras designed for convenience. While they do not offer interchangeable lenses, they are perfectly usable for snapshots, and some do employ high-performance optics. Ideal for travel or “visual notebook” applications.
- Commonly refers to a point-and-shoot camera.
- Underwater is a term describing the realm below the surface of water where the water exists in a natural feature (called a body of water) such as an ocean, sea, lake, pond, or river. Three quarters of the planet Earth is covered by water.
- Situated, occurring, or done beneath the surface of the water
- subaqueous: growing or remaining under water; "viewing subaqueous fauna from a glass-bottomed boat"; "submerged leaves"
- submerged: beneath the surface of the water; "submerged rocks"
My 1st pjgmy Seahorse
I have to admit that last time i really don't know how to take this little cute guy.Now hopefully it is better.Shot this at Mabul house reef under Seaventures rig.Inon D2000 + Inon M165.
Old photo. Taken in February 2007 at Malapascua, Philippines.
camera bags that look like purses
fujifilm finepix a220 12mp digital camera
casio digital camera reviews
dslr camera bag purse
chennai camera shop
wired hidden camera
spy camera images
samsung camera phone 8 megapixel
panasonic camera gps
leica camera battery
| HOME |
Author:a flip camera
Welcome to FC2!
- A FLIP CAMERA. A FLIP (10/24)
- CAMERA LENSES NIKON. CAMERA LENSES (10/24)
- CAMERA RAW HELP : CAMERA RAW (10/24)
- CANON CAMERA LENSES REVIEW - CANON CAMERA (10/24)
- COLOR IP CAMERA : IP CAMERA (10/24)
- DRIVERS FOR PC CAMERA : PC CAMERA (10/24)
- EXTERNAL WEB CAMERA - EXTERNAL WEB (10/24)
- FUJI CAMERA INSTANT - FUJI CAMERA (10/24)
- FUJI G617 PANORAMIC CAMERA : PANORAMIC CAMERA (10/24)
- NIKON D300S 12MP CMOS DIGITAL SLR CAMERA. NIKON D300S 12MP C (10/24)
- PAY AS YOU GO CAMERA PHONES - PAY AS YOU (10/24)
- PINHOLE CAMERA DAY. PINHOLE CAMERA (10/24)
- TINY IP CAMERA. IP CAMERA (10/24)
- UNDERWATER COMPACT CAMERA. UNDERWATER COMPACT (10/24)
- VTECH KIDS CAMERA PINK. CAMERA PINK (10/24)
- WHAT IS A GOOD VIDEO CAMERA - WHAT IS A (10/24)