Fuji G617 Panoramic Camera : Camouflage Camera Bags.
Fuji G617 Panoramic Camera
- Camera with a lens that rotates to scan a scene, all the while projecting the image onto an abnormally wide film frame. The broad sweep of the rotating lens records the scene without distortion, and is very useful for photographing expansive landscape scenes and large groups of people.
- Camera flown on the Apollo 15, 16, and 17 missions that imaged the surface of the Moon directly below the spacecraft at high resolution (1 to 2 meters), and at decreasing resolution away from the center of the image out to 54° in both directions.
- Panoramic photography is a technique of photography, using specialized equipment or software, that captures images with elongated fields of view. It is sometimes known as wide format photography. The term has also been applied to a photograph that is cropped to a relatively wide aspect ratio.
- an extinct volcano in south central Honshu that is the highest peak in Japan; last erupted in 1707; famous for its symmetrical snow-capped peak; a sacred mountain and site for pilgrimages
- shrubby Japanese cherry tree having pale pink blossoms
- Toshiro Misawa, also known as Fuji, is a comic book superhero in the Stormwatch series, first appearing in Stormwatch #1. He has immense size and strength as well as the ability to control the density of his body granted by his containment suit.
Auditorium parking garage..35mm pano
(I think that's the name of it. The one that overlooks Ira Keller fountain.)
This was the result of an experiment with my Fuji 6x17 camera and 35mm film.
The Fuji g617 is a medium format panoramic camera with a large format lens that exposes 3 frames of 120 roll film at a time. It's about a 3:1 ratio with medium format film.
2 3/16 inch x 6 5/8 inch.
I loaded 35mm film into the camera. I stuffed a chunk of sponge above and below it to fill the added space 120 film takes, and to hold it snug for the film advance. The film advance lagged just slightly and there was no gap between the 3 shots I got on a 24 exposure roll. They actually overlapped maybe 1/8 inch, not too bad though.
This was taken without a center filter (which darkened the sides slightly).The center filter is usually used to correct light falloff on some large format wide angle lenses. It was a dull, even overcast day with a little rain and the slightly dark sides aren't too bad I don't think.
This was taken with Kodak gold 200 print film. (5-pack for 9.99 at Walgreens)
I really like the distortion, the curve in the polls at each side, a little in the buildings too
Edit..Zeb brought to my attention the distortion of the shot is probably the cupping of the 35mm film not being kept flat.
Indian beach, Oregon. fuji g617 photo
Taken with a Fuji g617 panoramic camera and Velvia 100f at Indian beach in Ecola park, Or. That's Tillamook rock lighthouse on the horizon to the right.
canon camera service center bangalore
nikon pen camera
powershot sx120 is digital camera review
red casio camera
best digital camera under 100 dollars
adcom web camera driver download
| HOME |
Author:a flip camera
Welcome to FC2!
- A FLIP CAMERA. A FLIP (10/24)
- CAMERA LENSES NIKON. CAMERA LENSES (10/24)
- CAMERA RAW HELP : CAMERA RAW (10/24)
- CANON CAMERA LENSES REVIEW - CANON CAMERA (10/24)
- COLOR IP CAMERA : IP CAMERA (10/24)
- DRIVERS FOR PC CAMERA : PC CAMERA (10/24)
- EXTERNAL WEB CAMERA - EXTERNAL WEB (10/24)
- FUJI CAMERA INSTANT - FUJI CAMERA (10/24)
- FUJI G617 PANORAMIC CAMERA : PANORAMIC CAMERA (10/24)
- NIKON D300S 12MP CMOS DIGITAL SLR CAMERA. NIKON D300S 12MP C (10/24)
- PAY AS YOU GO CAMERA PHONES - PAY AS YOU (10/24)
- PINHOLE CAMERA DAY. PINHOLE CAMERA (10/24)
- TINY IP CAMERA. IP CAMERA (10/24)
- UNDERWATER COMPACT CAMERA. UNDERWATER COMPACT (10/24)
- VTECH KIDS CAMERA PINK. CAMERA PINK (10/24)
- WHAT IS A GOOD VIDEO CAMERA - WHAT IS A (10/24)