WHAT IS A GOOD VIDEO CAMERA - CAMERA COMPARISON SITES - VEO CONNECT WEB CAMERA DRIVER.
- The modern CCTV video camera is available in both monochrome (black and white) and color. Cameras can be set in fixed-positions or placed on 'pan-and-tilt' devices that allow the camera to be moved up, down, left and right.
- A video camera is a camera used for electronic motion picture acquisition, initially developed by the television industry but now common in other applications as well.
- Is simply the glossary of terms and acronyms, you can find them below in alphabetic order. Fundamental concepts and acronyms may also have an associated Blog post, if that is the case the acronym or term will be hyper-linked to the respective post.
- What Is is the eighth album by guitarist/vocalist Richie Kotzen.
- prize indemnity? In everyday terms, Prize Indemnity is prize coverage without the prize risk. It's that simple.
- having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified; "good news from the hospital"; "a good report card"; "when she was good she was very very good"; "a good knife is one good for cutting"; "this stump will make a good picnic table"; "a good check"; "a good
- well: (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well'); "the children behaved well"; "a task well done"; "the party went well"; "he slept well"; "a well-argued thesis"; "a well-seasoned dish";
- benefit; "for your own good"; "what's the good of worrying?"
What's In Your Bag?
You can probably learn a lot about someone just by looking at what they keep in their everyday bags.
On any given day, this is the can'tleavehomewithoutit pile that I have in tow. So, what exactly do we have here? What does it say about me?
1. Canon camera: I like to take pictures. I like to take picture and I see a lot of random crap, so it's only fitting that I would carry a camera of some sort with me. I keep in in this green pouch (that I got at Henry's Imaging Show for $1. HOLLAH!) so it doesn't get damaged. In that camera is a nifty little memory card by Eye-Fi, that makes uploading and managing pictures easy as pie, even if you're as lazy as I am.
2. Nintendo DSi XL: I game. I always have and I always will. I don't think there have been many occasions where I've left home without some sort of handheld video game system since high school. Just ask Lyndsay. She can attest to the fact that I got through high school with a yellow GBC glued to my face. In college, I secretly played Harvest Moon on my GBA. HA! And you all thought I was studying!
3. FlipHD: Admittedly, I don't use my Flip as much as I could (or should), but the thing is build like a tank, is simple to use, and has two fricking hours of video storage. TWO! This little baby has come in handy during nights of drinking where I feel a particularly good burp coming on, or when I've convinced my sister to eat a can of cat food for $50.
4. DS Games: See #2. I keep a stack of games on me just in case I get bored with what I'm playing, or I encounter someone who wants to play a game head to head. Almost all of the games I keep in my purse are low commitment, fast play games. I find it's less likely that I'll miss my bus stop if I stick to games that require me to pay attention to my surroundings every once and a while.
5. Phone: My trusty Nokia E71. Everyone keeps a phone on hand, so this doesn't need explaining. I've gotten myself out of the boredom pit with the Internet services on this phone more time than I can count. It also doubles as a watch (triples? I *guess* you can make calls on it, too).
6. Lollies!: Candy, gum, lollies, whatever. There's always some sort of junk from the corner store in my purse.
7. Lip gloss: I. Hate. When. My. Lips. Feel. Dry. There are a million tubes in my purse because they somehow migrate from my jeans to my purse and back again.
8. Pen: I only started carrying a pen with me recently. I always seem to be somewhere that requires signing something, or filling something out, and there never seems to be a pen (or pen I want to touch) anywhere.
9. Car keys: So THAT'S where I put my car keys!
10. House keys: So THAT'S where I put my house keys!
11. Mini wallet: This is a boiled down version of my "real" wallet. When this mini wallet gets too full of loyalty cards, receipts, and junk, I comb through it and banish what I can back to my "real" wallet. Right now I have all of the important stuff in there, and only a few stupid cards that need to be relocated.
12-14. Laptop and accessories: Yeah, I need a laptop with me. I have a ton of music on that thing, and having a laptop with me makes me feel complete. AW. No two people are not on fire (+10 bonus points to you if you know what the reference is there).
So, what's in your bag?
My personal view on flickr videos
I thought that flickr was for photographers, their photos and people connected with each other because of their love and dedication of photography. People with a passion to share and enjoy their work with other like minded folk.
I learn from other members how to do better with my photography, by viewing their posted photos.
I don't want to watch a 90 second video of someone driving along in their car with a video camera capturing the scenery rushing by. How boring!
I guess Flickr needs to cater for all kinds of folk who use a camera from the casual user who just wants to share photos with family on the other side of the world to the serious photographer who uses the camera as a tool for creativity, but videos on this site!
Learning, being artistic, inspired and imaginativeness is the challenge of photography, not some short video clip.
If we want to upload videos we can use YOUTUBE, GODTUBE, YAHOO-VIDEO and the many others sites.
I personally believe that videos will decrease the class and integrity of this site.
Just photos from like-minded folk and the sharing of their photographic skills are why I joined flickr.
PS. I have a video camera and use it often and some times share with family overseas, but no way will I use it here.
A little less talk
If you please
A lot more creativity
Is what I need
Lets get on down
To the main attraction
With a little less talk
And a lot more action.
Take A photo!
best cheap ip camera
veba reversing camera
pinhole spy camera
camera lens rental san francisco
cheap camera store
cheap camera shop
slr dslr camera
Post a comment
| HOME |
Author:a flip camera
Welcome to FC2!
- A FLIP CAMERA. A FLIP (10/24)
- CAMERA LENSES NIKON. CAMERA LENSES (10/24)
- CAMERA RAW HELP : CAMERA RAW (10/24)
- CANON CAMERA LENSES REVIEW - CANON CAMERA (10/24)
- COLOR IP CAMERA : IP CAMERA (10/24)
- DRIVERS FOR PC CAMERA : PC CAMERA (10/24)
- EXTERNAL WEB CAMERA - EXTERNAL WEB (10/24)
- FUJI CAMERA INSTANT - FUJI CAMERA (10/24)
- FUJI G617 PANORAMIC CAMERA : PANORAMIC CAMERA (10/24)
- NIKON D300S 12MP CMOS DIGITAL SLR CAMERA. NIKON D300S 12MP C (10/24)
- PAY AS YOU GO CAMERA PHONES - PAY AS YOU (10/24)
- PINHOLE CAMERA DAY. PINHOLE CAMERA (10/24)
- TINY IP CAMERA. IP CAMERA (10/24)
- UNDERWATER COMPACT CAMERA. UNDERWATER COMPACT (10/24)
- VTECH KIDS CAMERA PINK. CAMERA PINK (10/24)
- WHAT IS A GOOD VIDEO CAMERA - WHAT IS A (10/24)